Through a combination of long-standing relationships with the ocean carriers and strong contract rates, USA InterCargo International Logistics
is able to offer our customers some of the best international ocean freight shipping rates and space allocations available in the marketplace.
We can arrange for nearly any sized shipment. Our capabilities range from full container loads to smaller loads that do not fill a container. We can also accommodate for special equipment, and oversized cargo. Our innovative tracking provides visibility of your goods throughout critical milestones in the journey.
From any US origin city, to any worldwide destination, we can provide streamlined freight forwarding to book your cargo, arrange for pickup and delivery, load and brace your cargo into ocean containers, and manage the shipping documentation. With years of experience, we facilitate the entire forwarding process according to your specifications as well as the requirements of the import and export countries.
As one of the leading Non-Vessel Operating Common Carriers (NVOCC) specializing in auto logistics and machinery transportation, we can maximize your routing and transit time options by managing your ocean shipments door-to-door, with ease, visibility and global reach. Choose from our flexible ocean freight services based on your timing, cargo size and equipment needs.
FCL (Full Container Load) - Our comprehensive NVOCC services provide frequent departures at competitive rates for full container load (FCL) shipments from major US ports.
LCL (Less-Than-Container Load) - When you don't have enough cargo for a full container, we offer less-than-container load (LCL) service worldwide.
RO-RO (Roll-On Roll-Off) - if you have rolling stock that's fully operational, non-damaged and too large or heavy for container loading, RO-RO service can provide the more economical and faster shipping options.
USA InterCargo is proud to offer:
- Dependable transit schedules and sailings from major US ports
- Safe and secure container loading in the US ports of Savannah, New York and Los Angeles.
- Access to space allocations with major carriers
- Network of regional offices for trans-shipment and customs processing (New York, Savannah, Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago, Indianapolis, Montreal/ Canada).
- SED (Shipper Export Declaration), BL (Bill of Lading), US Customs title processing and other export documentation services.
- Door-to-door service
- Advanced tracking of your shipment milestones and reporting options (visit www.CargoLoop.com for more information).
Benefits of using USA InterCargo ocean freight services:
- Enjoy integrated service offering including product sourcing in US, local transportation, documentation, export clearance and ocean freight - true one company for your export needs.
- Simplify your transportation and freight processes with a single provider who can manage your supply chain
- Maximize routing and transit options to global destinations across a selection of preferred carriers
- Enhance visibility of your shipments using our advanced technology (visit www.CargoLoop.com for more information)
- Meet your volume, timing and price needs using established, reliable NVOCC services
- Simplify U.S. Regulatory Compliance
As a licenced Freight Forwarder and NVOCC, we provide timely and accurate transmissions of export documentation directly to U.S. Customs and Border Protection. In addition, as a member of FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations), we participate in a global network of Freight Forwarders, which enables us to access resources overseas that otherwise would not be availabe. Our U.S. export system enhances compliance with government regulations.
For more information, contact us at 1-317-706-0700 from the U.S. or anywhere in the world. To send your request via email, please use email@example.com address.